A cookie is a small text file which is placed onto your device (e.g. computer or smartphone) when you use our website. Cookies help us to recognise you and your device, and store information about your preferences. For example, we may monitor how many times you visit the website, or which pages you go to. This information helps us to build a profile of our users.
• recognise you whenever you visit this website
• obtain information about your preferences and use of our website
• keep track of the items stored in your basket and take you through the checkout process
• carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products and customer experience
• target our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively
• make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable
Types of cookies
The cookies we place on your device fall into the following categories:
• Session cookies—these allow our website to link your actions during a particular browser session. These expire each time you close your browser and do not remain on your device afterwards
• Persistent cookies—these are stored on your device in between browser sessions. These allow your preferences or actions across our website to be remembered. These will remain on your device until they expire, or you delete them from your cache
They may also be:
• Strictly necessary cookies—these cookies are essential for you to be able to navigate our website and use its features. Without these cookies, the services you want could not be provided.
• Performance cookies—these cookies collect information about how you use our website. These cookies do not collect personal data. They are only used to improve how our website works.
• Functionality cookies—these cookies allow our website to remember the choices you make and provide enhanced features. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous.
We will ask for your permission to place cookies on your device, except where these are essential for us to provide you with a service that you have requested (e.g. to enable you to make purchases and use our check-out process).
How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/.
Third party websites
How to contact us