Intumescent Pipe Collar (2 Hour Max Rating) - 200mm (75mm Height)
Intumescent Pipe Collar (4 Hour Max Rating) - 55mm
Manufactured from a high performance graphite material bonded to the inside of a steel sleeve. Suitable for when pipework or services pass through fire compartment walls and floors. On exposure to heat from a fire the liner rapidly expands inwards to until the aperture is sealed.
- Tested in accordance with the performance requirements of EN1366-3: 2009.
- Up to 2 hour rated (Refer to technical guide for installation configurations and tested resistance time)
- Certified for PVC-U, PVC-C, PE, LDPE, MDPE, HDPE, ABS, SAN+PVC and PP pipes
- May be used in gypsum, masonry and concrete walls and floors
- Splits in two to fit around the service penetrations by means of a simple ’slide-lock’ system
|Notes||2 Hour Max Rating|