1. The Brymec referral Scheme is open and available to individuals who are registered Brymec customers (“the referee”).
2. The referral gift detailed in this scheme is an Amazon voucher.
3. The referee is eligible to receive a £50 voucher to spend with Amazon if they refer a company who is not an existing Brymec customer.
4. The referee is eligible to receive an additional £100 voucher to spend with Amazon if the company they refer goes on to open an account and transact with Brymec.
5. In the event that Brymec is (for whatever reason) unable to procure the indicated gift, then you will receive a substitute gift of commensurate value subject to these same terms and conditions.
6. The referee will not be eligible to receive the referral gift under this scheme in the event that the referred person is already on the Brymec database at the date of referral or if Brymec have already received their details but have not yet entered them on the database.
8. The referred person must be notified and have consented to their details being passed to Brymec for this scheme before the date of the referral. This is the responsibility of the referee and is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998. The referee will indemnify Brymec for any loss or claim arising out of the referee's failure to procure such consent.
9. It is the referee's responsibility to contact their Brymec contact in order to claim their referral gift.
10. Candidates can only be referred to Brymec once. In the event that a candidate is referred to Brymec more than once, only the first person to refer that candidate to Brymec (with the referred person's permission) will be eligible for a referral gift under this scheme.
11. Permanent employees and contract and temporary workers working directly for Robert Walters [or Resource Solutions] are not eligible to participate in the referral scheme.
12. The referee agrees that Brymec will not be held liable for any loss or claim arising out of the exercise of any of the vouchers in this scheme, and that the referee exercises such vouchers wholly at their own risk.
13. In order to be eligible for the reward the company referred should be a mechanical, plumbing & heating contractor and/or installer and not suppliers. manufacturers or other trading entities who Brymec would deem as a competitor. The company will also need to meet the Brymec qualification criteria.
14. Brymec reserve the right to cease or amend the referral programme as they see fit.